5 Sustainable & Eco-Friendly Products to Add to Your Every Day Routine
Hey BFAW Babes! This last year has been rough for all of us, but it really gave me an opportunity to test out new sustainable and eco-friendly products at home. I now have five favorites that I use literally every day and thought I should share them with you! I hope you enjoy!
- The Humble Co. Bamboo Toothbrush – Did you know it takes a plastic toothbrush 1,000 years to decompose? The toothbrush wasn’t even invented until 1930, so that means every toothbrush ever made is still out there! The handle on this toothbrush is sustainably made from bamboo instead of plastic which means it’s also biodegradable! The bristles come in different colors and the bamboo handle makes it look very chic.
- Reusable Straw – I love straws, but I don’t love how harmful they are to the environment especially sea life! So instead I use a stainless-steel straw for my morning iced coffee and stick it in the dishwasher when I’m done.
- Hydro Flask Water Bottle – I have to have a water bottle with me when I’m at my desk working. Ever since I learned the skin and health benefits to being hydrated all day, I swear I have a weird compulsion to drink water constantly. This water bottle is amazing because it holds so much and keeps your water cold all day long!
- Stasher Bag – These bags are the best for packing lunch and not having to use a plastic baggie! They come in lots of sizes and cute colors, plus they’re dishwasher safe so there really isn’t a reason not to use them!
- Makeup Eraser- The only makeup I wear these days is my tinted sunscreen, but I needed something to get that off and regular makeup wipes felt so wasteful! The Makeup Eraser is so soft and easily gets everything off my face. Instead of having to use at least one wipe every day, now I just stick my Makeup Eraser is in the washer and it’s good to go!
I hope you give these products a try and if you have any other recommendations I would love to hear them!