5 Easy Ways to Live More Sustainably
Hey BFAW Babes! As a sustainable company, we try to be as green as possible in our everyday lives as well as in business. So, we thought we’d share with you five easy ways to live more sustainably.
1. Bring a reusable cup to your local coffee shop. Every morning, I need a cup of coffee or tea to wake up. If I always used disposable cups, I would be creating a lot of trash. Keep in mind, not all coffee cups are recyclable! By using reusable cups, you can cut down on waste.
2. Use reusable straws. This is a big one! Straws make up a surprisingly large amount of plastic pollution in the ocean and they’re often confused as food by marine life.
3. Use reusable silverware. This should be easy, we all have silverware at home. During the week keep silverware at your desk at work or keep a set in your car so that you don’t ever have to use plastic takeout silverware.
4. Use reusable plastic bags. If you can’t find reusable bags, there’s plenty of other reusable food packaging options. So many of us pack lunches for work everyday, so this can end up saving so much trash.
5. Carpool with a friend. Take turns driving each other and limit the amount of carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere.
Hope this is helpful! If you have any other suggestions, leave them in the comments below! We’re always looking for more ways to live more sustainably.